Holland Road, located in the prime District 10, is a choice location for both locals and expats.
Sixth Avenue, Mount Sinai, Coronation Road, Greenleaf, Leedon Road, Belmont Road, Cornwall Gardens, Peirce Road, just to name a few, are homes to many rich and famous. Besides the highly sought-after prestigious good class bungalows and landed properties, condominiums and HDB flats in Holland area are also very popular choices.
Why are properties in the Holland area sound investments? Here are some reasons:
- A high concentration of expats, resulting in high demands for rental properties
- High rental yields
- Holland Village, with its bohemian character, is the main pull factor. For several decades since the British military base era, it has grown in its reputation as a food paradise, shopping haven and a chill-out hotspot
- Dempsey Hill, off Holland Road, is now one of the hottest areas in Singapore when it comes to fine-dining, clubbing and antique furniture
- The Orchard shopping belt is only minutes drive away and also easily accessible by direct buses which is a 10-15 minute journey
- Near well-known educational institutions, such as Henry Park Primary School, National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore Polytechnic
- Near well-known international schools, such as INSEAD, Tanglin Trust and United World College
- Near Biopolis and National University Hospital (NUH), the R&D hub of Singapore
- Mediapolis which is a MRT station away, is new home to MediaCorps and some international media companies
- Star Vista, a billion-dollar residential and commercial hub is located next to the Buona Vista MRT and a short walk from Holland Village
- The Holland Village MRT, operational since 2011, provides an important link to other parts of Singapore
- A new shopping mall, across from Holland Road Shopping Centre, is currently under construction
- Holland Village has been earmarked under Master Plan 2014 for further expansion
If you are planning to buy, rent or sell, be it landed, private, HDB or commercial, you can count on my familiarity with the area and sound advice.
Trust Experience….Experience Trust