Koh Brothers bought the former Toho Mansion in March 2018 for $120.5m. Based on the land size of 47,660sf with a plot ratio of 1.4, it works out to $1,805 psf ppr.
This freehold new project name will be Van Holland. It will likely be developed into about 100 units. The estimated launched price will be around $2,800psf. This price level is quite attractive, considering the indicative price for the 99-year leasehold One Holland Village will also be $2,800psf. Wilshire Residences at Farrer Road is selling at about $2,700psf, but Van Holland has a better location.
- Great location: just across from Holland Village
- Holland Village MRT is only 3 minutes walk away
- Low-density development
- Next to the Holland GCB area
- Elevated ground
- Reputable developer
- Direct buses to Botanic Gardens, Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road
- Near many international schools
- Near to Nanyang Primary School and Henry Park Primary School
- Near NUS, NUH, One North and Science Park.