Register interest now!
HYLL ON HOLLAND (FORMER HOLLANDIA AND ESTORIL)
Far East Consortium (FEC) bought Hollandia and The Estoril along Holland Road for $183.4 million and $223.9 million respectively in March/April 2018. FEC and Koh Brothers, who has a 20% share, will jointly develop these two sites into one residential project, Hyll on Holland, with a combined gross floor area of about 22,500 sq m (242,188sf).
Based on the total land size of 138,105sf, the total sale price works out to a land rate of $1,703 and $1,654 psf per plot ratio. No development charge is payable.
At the moment, no indicative prices and details for this new condo launch is released yet. You can register your interest and we will keep you updated.
- Just minutes walk to Holland Village MRT (Circle Line)
- Near to Holland Village
- 8 minutes to drive to Orchard Shopping Area and 10 minutes’ drive to the Central Business District (CBD)
- Good highway network via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Near to various reputable local schools eg. Nanyang Primary School, St Margaret’s Sec School, Henry Park Primary School etc.
- Easy access via car and buses to Botanic Gardens, Dempsey Hill & Orchard Roa
Hyll on Holland (former Hollandia and Estoria)
Far East Consortium and Koh Brothers
138,105 sq ft
GROSS FLOOR AREA
242,188 sq ft
NO OF BLOCKS
NO OF STOREYS
NO OF UNITS
ROOM TYPES & SIZES
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
Be invited to the VIP Preview
Receive first hand updates on developer’s prices and star buys!